There’s another announcement of Meizu will be unveiling the new Android device “Meilan Metal” with touch Fingerprint Sensor FPC1155.
Now Meizu, a Chinese OEM, is a returning customer, having recently selected an FPC1155 sensor into its new version “Meilan Metal smartphone”.
The Internet of things Smartphones and the mobile Internet were growth catalysts for consumer activity.An emerging new generation proximity marketing technology that connects what we are seeing with where we are seeing it, directly and in real-time. It’s an intuitive, cost efficient option for adapting to new consumer expectations delivering the right content, at the right time.
What Are Beacons?
Beacon technology was made possible and practical by the invention of Bluetooth LE, a low-cost, low-energy, proximity-based network that allows Bluetooth- enabled devices to interact with other devices without draining the battery of either.
Beacon technology stand location based services have used to this point – in that it uses proximity mapping rather than satellites or cell tower triangulation to identify a user’s position. This means that it can work effectively indoors, and if multiple beacons are employed at once, can pinpoint a user’s location down to centimeters.
Beacon work on 6 Main Layers
1) Add Hardware Devices that collect data
2) Devices that transmit data Software
3) Data storage
4) Analytics End-users
5) Integrated applications
6) Acceptance and trust
What Do Beacons Do?
Which wake up an application on your mobile device the application triggers delivery of content, coupons, offers and info use bluetooth low energy (BLE).
The beacon devices themselves are just small devices–cheap and of varied size, depending on the manufacturer–that contain computer chips. These chips emit a constant Bluetooth LE signal, which can then be recognized by a Bluetooth LE-enabled mobile device.
How Beacons Work?
- A beacon is a small tinny device, low-powered piece of hardware emitting Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) signals to nearby smart phones and tablets
- The beacon signal is a radio wave; it’s not limited by walls or doors
- The BLE emission can awaken apps on Smartphone’s (and other beacon-ready devices) within 150 – 200 feet
- This allows for location-based/proximity messaging – delivered via mobile payments, loyalty programs, coupons and content apps
General Use Beacon on Retail marketing
- Merchants can deliver in-store coupons and manage loyalty programs
- Initiate programs to help with inventory management
- Malls/stores can use beacons to introduce products, brands and other departments Sporting & Concerts:
- Promotion of team merchandise
- Notifications about food/drinks/other vendors
- Find-a-friend features
- Specific content (behind-the- scenes footage from the band or practice/interview sessions with athletes) Content delivery:
- Will be a big driver as entities develop their own branded entertainment
- Beacons will be a unique way to push content in retail environments to build relationships with customers as they shop
For more information on Beacon Bluetooth Advertising, please click here.
Bluetooth is an innovative approach for promoting business. By establishment of wireless connections between retailers and consumers mobile devices.Bluetooth is the best and most hottest approach to contact potential customers. Its a technology for sharing information of business offers and automatically communication with nearby customers if found in range. .Ashtopus Tech have many proximity marketing and mobile advertising solutions for retailers.
Bluetooth proximity application delivers retailers’ business information to the consumer whenever he pass-by nearby that area.There is no time limit for sending or accepting information all through the entire day. It connects vast number of users to transfer information cost free and bother free.
You just need to download our app and then ON the bluetooth of your device, Then select whether you want to acknowledge the information or not. On pressing “Yes” the information related to offers will arrive at your device till the time you remain in range of that store. On next visit if your Bluetooth is ON then you will eventually gets the information. In case you don’t want to acknowledge any more information then choose “NO”, you will not be nudged by the messages.
Why Bluetooth Proximity for advertising?
By choosing Proximity marketing as a tool for advertising, businesses can grow with maximum profit. This is the major advantage which nowadays business person all over the world were realizing and proximity marketing became a point of attraction for them.
Some of the benefits are:
- Easily search and connect new clients with deals and different advancements
- It helps to promote business loyalty program and engagement with clients
- Improve client involvement in store
- It helps to fast generate customer and area analysis reports .
Proximity marketing can help improve a marketing strategy by increasing the relevancy of each transmitted message. This type of marketing provides consumers with content that is applicable to a specific area.
Beacon technology big factor of proximity marketing development in retail marketing it can be a boon for shoppers and store owners, consumer savings and increased merchant sales information to transmit message via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
There are several types of proximity marketing strategies. These strategies can include:
1-on-the-spot digital coupons,
2-bar code marketing,
3-Wi-Fi/Bluetooth signal marketing, and
4- Digital signage
These types of marketing can be help full for a business in many ways. Any business or organization that operates in a fixed location can execute a proximity marketing campaign to assist with an extensive marketing strategy. This type of marketing provides general information about a product, business, or service to nearby consumers.
Ashtopus offer some excellent proximity marketing solutions that can take a business to the next level. Contact us to find out more!